Colombian Low Carbon Development Strategy - CLCDS
Colombia has launched its Low Emissions Development Strategy in 2011.
See more information here.
Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
CCAP,EUUNDP,Germany (GiZ,IADB,MAPS,Partnership for Market Readiness,Program),UK,UNDP (Agriculture),UNEP RISOE (TNA),USA (LEDS,World Bank,WRI)
January 2010 - December 2014
- Thailand - Voluntary Emission Reductions
- Support to the Climate Change Commission in Implementing the National Framework Strategy on Climate Change and the National Climate Change Action Plan
- Building Momentum for Low Carbon Development in the Philippines, Vietnam, China and Turkey
- Enhancing Low-Carbon Development by Greening the Economy: Policy Dialogue, Advisory Services, Benchmarking
- Mitigation Action Plans and Scenarios - MAPS Progamme
- iied (2013): Low-carbon resilient development in the least developed countries
- Mexico (2013): National Climate Change Strategy - The 10-20-40 Vision
- CDKN(2011): Guide ‘Green growth – implications for development planning’
- World Bank/UNEP: Climate Finance Options "Tool Search"
- LEDS Tool: Step-By-Step Guidance to a Long-Term Framework for Continuous Sustainable Development Cooperation