Colombian Low Carbon Development Strategy - CLCDS
Colombia has launched its Low Emissions Development Strategy in 2011.
See more information here.
Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
CCAP, EUUNDP, Germany (GiZ, IADB, MAPS, Partnership for Market Readiness, Program), UK, UNDP (Agriculture), UNEP RISOE (TNA), USA (LEDS, World Bank, WRI)
January 2010 - December 2014
- Thailand - Voluntary Emission Reductions
- Building Momentum for Low Carbon Development in the Philippines, Vietnam, China and Turkey
- Support to the Climate Change Commission in Implementing the National Framework Strategy on Climate Change and the National Climate Change Action Plan
- Enhancing Low-Carbon Development by Greening the Economy: Policy Dialogue, Advisory Services, Benchmarking
- Country studies on the political economy of climate-friendly, low-carbon development paths
- Mexico (2013): National Climate Change Strategy - The 10-20-40 Vision
- iied (2013): Low-carbon resilient development in the least developed countries
- CDKN(2011): Guide ‘Green growth – implications for development planning’
- World Economy Forum (2011): Scaling Up Low-Carbon Infrastructure Investments in Developing Countries
- SEI (2012): Low Greenhouse Gas Consumption Strategies and Impacts on Developing Countries