Colombian Low Carbon Development Strategy - CLCDS
Colombia has launched its Low Emissions Development Strategy in 2011.
See more information here.
Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
CCAP, EUUNDP, Germany (GiZ, IADB, MAPS, Partnership for Market Readiness, Program), UK, UNDP (Agriculture), UNEP RISOE (TNA), USA (LEDS, World Bank, WRI)
January 2010 - December 2014
- Thailand - Voluntary Emission Reductions
- Enhancing Low-Carbon Development by Greening the Economy: Policy Dialogue, Advisory Services, Benchmarking
- Support to the Climate Change Commission in Implementing the National Framework Strategy on Climate Change and the National Climate Change Action Plan
- Building Momentum for Low Carbon Development in the Philippines, Vietnam, China and Turkey
- Mitigation Action Plans and Scenarios - MAPS Progamme
- Mexico (2013): National Climate Change Strategy - The 10-20-40 Vision
- iied (2013): Low-carbon resilient development in the least developed countries
- World Economy Forum (2011): Scaling Up Low-Carbon Infrastructure Investments in Developing Countries
- China Carbon Market Research Report 2014
- LEDS Tool: Step-By-Step Guidance to a Long-Term Framework for Continuous Sustainable Development Cooperation