Colombian Low Carbon Development Strategy - CLCDS
Colombia has launched its Low Emissions Development Strategy in 2011.
See more information here.
Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
CCAP, EUUNDP, Germany (GiZ, IADB, MAPS, Partnership for Market Readiness, Program), UK, UNDP (Agriculture), UNEP RISOE (TNA), USA (LEDS, World Bank, WRI)
January 2010 - December 2014
- Thailand - Voluntary Emission Reductions
- Enhancing Low-Carbon Development by Greening the Economy: Policy Dialogue, Advisory Services, Benchmarking
- Country studies on the political economy of climate-friendly, low-carbon development paths
- Support to the Climate Change Commission in Implementing the National Framework Strategy on Climate Change and the National Climate Change Action Plan
- Building Momentum for Low Carbon Development in the Philippines, Vietnam, China and Turkey
- iied (2013): Low-carbon resilient development in the least developed countries
- Mexico (2013): National Climate Change Strategy - The 10-20-40 Vision
- IFMR (2012): An Evaluation of Indias Nation Plan on Climate Change
- WRI (2014): Ex-Ante Clarification, Transparency, and Understanding of Intended Nationally Determined Mitigation Contributions
- WRI (2013): A Pathway to a Climate Change Agreement in 2015 - Options for Setting and Reviewing GHG Emission Reduction Offers